Monday, May 5, 2014

{DS149} Mom...

Good Afternoon!

Just popping in here on the ol' neglected blog to share a card I've created for Mother's Day this weekend.

I absolutely LOVE Jen's Deconstructed Sketches, and finally got the chance to play along with it!


In trying to use up some DP I've got sitting around, I pulled out this old pack from My Mind's Eye.

I started by cutting out the flag using the Jumbo Fishtail Flag Die-Namics from MFT, and the small banners with the Fishtail Flags Die-Namics.

The "mom" sentiment was cut out using a die from Lil' Inker Designs, and the sentiment is from the coordinating set.  The hearts were cut out using the Stitched Hearts die, also from Lil' Inker Designs.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...